So now you have your prescription, where do you take it to?
If you are still in square one, click here
I took this one straight out of the TRICARE FAQ PAGE:
- Where can I get a breast pump?
- You can get a breast pump from any:
- Network or durable medical equipment provider (contact your TRICARE contractor)
- Commissary (run by the Defense Commissary Agency)
- Post Exchange (PX), Base Exchange (BX), or Station Exchange run by the: o The Army/Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES); o The Department of the Navy; o The United States Marine Corps; or o The United States Coast Guard
- Civilian stateside and overseas retail stores (such as Walmart, Target, Babies”R”Us, CVS)
- Online store (such as Amazon.com, Overstock.com; standard shipping and handling is covered)
- Is there a list of approved providers I can buy a breast pump from?
- No, there isn’t a specific list. Contact your TRICARE contractor for information.
My intention is to just provide a list on where you can get your prescription turned in Locally and then some online retailers.
I found this directory on the TRICARE west webpage:
Tricare link for us here in Whidbey: