Meet Abigail Gross!
Hi! I'm Abigail Gross, owner of Coral and Mint Doula Services, a Mom, Navy spouse and veteran.
I am a Birth Doula and Postpartum Doula, certified MotherWoman Perinatal Support Group Facilitator, and a Certified Child Passenger Seat Technician (CPST) . I am an active leader for the Whidbey Island Babywearers, founded a local Breastfeeding Cafe and Perinatal Support group. I am also one of the founding members of the Island Birth Association.
I enjoy organizing monthly workshops and activities that can get moms together with other moms. I am a big advocate for maternal mental health. I am very passionate about babywearing and supporting moms!
As a birth doula, I provide relational support and remind the mom that they are strong, resilient, and the power lies within them. I am humbled that I am with you at your birth as a mother/father, the birth of your baby and the creation of the family. As a postpartum doula, I am there to witness the weaving of the family, to assist and help when and where I can.
When I am not doing my outreach programs such as the Comfort Booth at the fairs or organizing classes, I enjoy spending time with my beautiful family.
Continuing Education & Training
- Postpartum Doula Training through CAPPA
- Birth Doula training through Birth Boot Camp
- Birth Doula certification through BEST Doula
- National Child Passenger Safety Technician Course through Safe Kids Worldwide
- Mother Roaster training through The Art of Sacred Postpartum
- Basic & Advanced Breastfeeding Training for Doulas through Lactation Education Resources
- MotherWoman Perinatal Support Group Facilitator Certification Course through Bastyr University
- Prevention, Identification & Treatment of Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders: Best Practices
- Bloodborne Pathogen in the Workplace training through OSHA
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Training for Healthcare Providers (CPR) through AHA
- PediatricAdvance Life Support (Infant CPR) Training through AHA